Below are the lists of non-perishable food and personal care items that have been requested for the organizations that we are supporting.
Donations maybe dropped off from 10 am – 12 pm on Wednesday at Trinity Church (132 E. Main St, Mechanicsburg) and on Sunday morning when you come from worship. If neither of these times work for you, please contact the church office by phone (717-766-2662) or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make arrangements.
- Mac and cheese, pasta, and pasta sauce
- Snack crackers (the variety packs from Lance)
- Canned goods (fruits, veggies, chili, ravioli, soup, etc.) – with easy open lids if possible
- Slim Jim’s, Beef jerky, canned meat (tuna, chicken, spam, etc.)
- Instant oatmeal, dry cereal and granola
- Cans of dog and cat food
- Personal care items such as toothpaste and brushes, shampoo, soap, etc.
- New Men’s Socks
- New Boxer Briefs
School Supplies for New Hope Ministries:
- Dry erase markers
- Index cards
- Mechanical pencils
- Individual packs of tissues
- Square Post-It notes