Below is a list of non-perishable food and personal care items for the blessing box.
- Pasta sauce
- Snack crackers (the variety packs from Lance)
- Canned goods (fruits, veggies, chili, ravioli, soup, etc.) – with easy open lids if possible
- Slim Jim’s, Beef jerky, canned meat (tuna, chicken, spam, etc.)
- Instant oatmeal, dry cereal and granola
- Cans of dog and cat food
- Personal care items such as toothpaste, toothbrushes, shampoo, soap, etc.
Do you have an abundance of produce from your garden? Too many tomatoes, zucchini, or peppers for you to eat? Feel free to place a few on the shelves suspended under the blessing box to bless our neighbors with fresh, home-grown produce!
Donations maybe dropped off from 10 am – 12 pm on Wednesday at Trinity Church (132 E. Main St, Mechanicsburg) or on Sunday morning when you come from worship. If neither of these times work for you, please contact the church office by phone (717-766-2662) or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make arrangements.