We are excited to welcome you back to
in-person worship at Trinity on Main!
Please take a moment to review the safety guidelines and precautions that we are taking to keep all of us safe as we begin to gather for worship again. Please know that your safety is of utmost importance to us – if you do not feel safe gathering for worship yet, please know that we fully support your decision and encourage you to make use of the online resources that will be made available via email, Facebook, and YouTube.
– Please stay home if you are feeling sick in any way.
– Masks are required at all services. We will have masks available for those who arrive without one.
– Physical distancing is to be observed between family groups as you move into and out of the worship space
– The doors to the building will be locked during worship.
– The downstairs hallway is too narrow for safe physical distancing; access to the office areas will be restricted
– Please use the restroom before leaving home; access to the restrooms will be limited.
– Hand sanitizer will be available in multiple locations; please use upon arrival.
We know that many things have been disrupted in all of our lives by the COVID-19 pandemic. In an effort to bring back some sense of normalcy as we resume worship, the following familiar characteristics will be incorporated into worship:
– We are maintaining our regular worship times at 8 am and 10:15 am.
– We will use a bulletin and some congregational responses
– While we are not able to sing yet, music will be incorporated in a variety of ways
– We plan to offer communion on the 1st and 3rd Sundays of each month beginning on July 5.
8:00 AM Worship
8:00 AM Worship will be held in the sanctuary. For those able to navigate the stairs, please use the front door along Main St. If you need to use the elevator, please use the west doors off the parking lot. Please follow the instructions of the ushers and sit in the pews marked “8:00 AM.”
10:15 AM Worship
10:15 AM Worship will be held outside on the lawn. Please bring your own chair and maintain six foot spacing between family groups. Ushers will be available to guide you to a seat; please follow their guidance. We have borrowed a sound system so everyone will be able to hear.
In the event of rain, 10:15 AM Worship will be held in the sanctuary. Please see the guidelines for 8:00 AM worship, follow the instructions provided by the ushers, and sit in the pews marked “10:15 AM.”